Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR's)
Minutes of IQAC Meetings and Action Taken Report
Activities of IQAC
OBJECTIVE OF THE IQAC
The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the Institution and to promote measures for Institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
FUNCTIONS OF THE IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality – related Institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for quality – related activities.
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the Institutional quality
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
STRATEGIES OF THE IQAC
IQAC evolves mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching, learning and evaluation.
- The credibility of assessment and evaluation process.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Relevant and quality academic/research programmes.
BENEFITS OF THE IQAC
IQAC facilitates / contributes:
- Heightenes level of clarity and focus in Institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
- Enhances and integrates among the various activities of the Institution and institutionalize many good practices.
- Provides a sound basis for decision-making to improve Institutional functioning.
- Acts as a change agent in the Institution.
- Betterment of inter communication.
Last Update 10 MAR 2019
Powered by Mr. Vicky S. Sawarkar