History of the department
Vision and Mission
VISION AND MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Buddha the great human being who preached the message of piece, maitri and non- violence who fought battle against injustice. He enlightened every man with Principles of PragyaSheel and Karuna. The philosophy of Buddhism was scripted in Pali. The Dept. is enriched with the great teaching of Tathagata" Atta Deep Bhava" and spreads its light to all the youngsters seeking a quality of life in ancient time Pali was the language of Magadha was known as Magadh, it was language of people, 84 thousand Budddhawachanas ( Philosophy of Buddha) are collected in 'tipitak'. This great work to guides man and woman to live a life with sanctity
- The principles of liberty, equality and fraternity preached by Buddha in Pali have been brought in the constitution of India by the great philosopher and Champion of humanity. Dr. BabasahebAmbedkar. Nagpur is a significant place and once it was dominated by Nagas a brave race. Who were followers of Buddhism. And another important fact to be noted that this city caught attraction of the world as Dr. BabasahebAmbedkar revived true culture. Where he embraced Buddhism in 1956 with lakhs of the followers. The Historical Deekshabhumi is in Nagpur. The great Emperor Ashoka in ancient time embraced Buddhism and Dhamma influenced the world. India is known for Buddha and his preaching of brotherhood. .
- Development of students around personality
- Motivate them to do good deeds
- To purify their minds
- To develop the moral and collective sensitivity.
- To develop scientific attitude.
- To make them aware of our culture & history
- To translate the literature.
- To make them aware of their duties in society.
- To make them best moral personality.
- To do efforts for National intermigration.
Last Update 12 Mar 2019
Powered by Mr. Vicky S. Sawarkar