History of the department
Vision and Mission
HISTORY OF THE DEPARTMENT
The Department of English was establishment in July 1885. It began with a meagre strength and at present the department has taken the shape of a sprawling tree. Great Stalwarts of English Literature like Prof. S.N. Krishna Prof. Ganguli, Prof. Manindra N. Mitra, Prof. V.N. Pandit, Prof. Thanekar, Prof. Meera Paul, Dr. Sudha lyer, Prof. Laxman Kate are associated with this Department. Under their visionary leadership, the department marched ahead by leaps and bound as a premier centre of English language and literature learning. At present, the Department includes the Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses of the R.T.M. Nagpur University, in its curriculum.
Last Update 12 Mar 2019
Powered by Mr. Vicky S. Sawarkar